[Easytag-mailing] tagged images don't appear on iPod

Hello,

I have an iPod video and included images (album covers) in lots of MP3
files, but they don't appear when played in the iPod.

Now comes the odd part: if I include the images with GTKPod, they appear in
the iPod, but not in Easytag (IIRC, they become red indicating that there's
something wrong with the tag).  As I'm not using gtkpod anymore, I cannot
confirm that images included with Easytag don't show up with gtkpod, only
that they don't appear in the iPod.

Would that be a "hidden" tag (the image type) that Easytag is not aware,
and possibly chosen at random by Apple?  Any tips to include pictures with
Easytag for iPod?

Thanks in advance.

--
Ricardo Nabinger Sanchez     <rnsanchez@{gmail.com,wait4.org}>