Re: [Easytag-mailing] Libid3tag instead of buggy id3lib

Hi Alexey,

   Thanks a lot for your patch.
I've just replaced a g_try_malloc0 by g_malloc0 as the first function doesn't seem to exist on my glib/gtk 2.4.8...

Else, all seem to work correctly for me ;-)
Do you know if there is a swith to force writing id3v2 tag to the 2.3 version (sometimes requested by people)? I think the answer is no to the following question, but do you know if there are functions in this library to get header informations (bitrate, ...)? (I know the taglib allow it for example)

Regards,
Jerome