[Easytag-mailing] Re: EasyTAG 1.99.8 has been released! (Developing GTK 2.4 version)

2005/9/1, Jérôme COUDERC <easytag gmail com>:
> A new developping version, which supports now MP4/AAC files, was
> released today. To enable this feature, you must install libmp4v2
> (supplied in MPEG4IP or in FAAD2).

Hi,

I'd like to announce the availability of easytag 1.99.8 for Mandriva
Linux 10.1 2005LE and Cooker from the PLF repository:
http://plf.zarb.org .

They include the dependancy on the MPEG4IP libraries, but this is
automatically resolved if urpmi is used for installation.

CU, Götz
--
What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the
homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of