Re: [Easytag-mailing] Easytag's UTF8

Hi,

In my current development version, I was just working on the Unicode support (UTF-16) for ID3 tags with id3lib. And thanks to the help of Javier Kohen and Alexey Illarionov, we succeed to implement it (after fixing lots of problems).

We have still some work to end before releasing a new version, but it will be available sooner ;-)

Regards,
Jerome