Re: [Easytag-mailing] disc number

Hi,

I put only 1 field for disc number to place it on the same line than the album field. But if needed, I'll add a new line with the two fields...

Jerome

Andre' Draszik wrote, the 11.02.2005 01:19 :
Hi,

why don't make it more identical to the track numbering, i.e. make it easy for the user to set the disc number to '1/3'? This is how i did it. I didn't add support for anything else than mp3/id3, though, because i am not sure ape/flac/ogg support it that way.

iTunes handles the disc '1/3' fine as well, so i would prefer to do it this way :)

what do you think?

andre'

--
EasyTAG - Tag editor for MP3 and Ogg Vorbis files
http://easytag.sourceforge.net