Re: [Easytag-mailing] Icon theming?

Andrew Conkling wrote:
You mention "easytag-mask" while the xpm I could find in the source was "mask"; is that why my addition is not showing up in the program?

The pixmap file is called "mask.xpm", however this gets given the stock name of "easytag-mask" when initialized. Snippet from misc.c :

#include "../pixmaps/mask.xpm"
//...
void Init_Custom_Icons (void)
{
//...
	Create_Xpm_Icon_Factory((const char**)mask_xpm, "easytag-mask");
//...
}

The "mask_xpm" variable comes from the included mask.xpm file. Notice how that file contains the declaration:

	static char * mask_xpm[] = {

If you are trying to change the icons just by swapping out the pixmap files, bear in mind that the pixmaps are compiled into the binary so you will need to recompile after changing any.

Daniel