[Easytag-mailing] Problem with my mailbox since 13 decembre

Hi to all,

Just a mail to inform you that my mailbox on ifrance.com didn't work correctly the ten past days (no incoming mail accepted). You probably received an error message from the mail server, but sometimes it didn't sent it... But now the mail box seems to work correctly, again ;-)

So if you have been sent to me a mail during the period of the 13 december up to the 22 december, please send me it again, as I shouldn't have received it.

Thanks in advance,
Jerome