Re: [Easytag-mailing] can't compile 0.28

On Wed, 04 Jun 2003 08:09:04 +0200
Jérôme Couderc <j couderc ifrance com> wrote:

Deleted the pre-made rpm's for id3lib, grabbed the source, compiled the
source, used checkinstall to make an rpm.

Installed the hand made id3lib rpm, and easytag configured & was
compiled with no problem.

Very strange.

--
Rodney D. Myers <rdmyers pe net>	Registered Linux User #96112
ICQ#:     AIM#:       YAHOO:

        Ben Franklin - 1759