Re: [Easytag-mailing] rename with directory

Am Freitag, 22. November 2002, 09:51:27 Uhr MET, schrieb wiggins danconia org:
> > > It does not accept "/"...
> > It's working fine for me (TM).
> Version? (Pretty sure I need to upgrade anyways) I was hoping more
> for the current working directory, where the current working
> directory is inside the artist directory, so it would likely be
> something like "../%a/%t". I haven't had a chance to give it a shot,
> will this weekend. I have to many artists and tracks to work in the
> directory just above that one.

I have the latest version. But %a/%t has been working as long as I
remember. I don't know what you want to do with ../%a/%.

If you have a directory with the artist name and inside another dir,
you can ignore a component with %i :
Here's an example:
Ärzte/neue Lieder/Monsterparty.mp3

Then you could use %a/%i/%t to scan the Artist and Title fields.

--
   Götz Waschk <> master of computer science  <> University of Rostock
 http://wwwtec.informatik.uni-rostock.de/~waschk/waschk.asc for PGP key