Re: [Easytag-mailing] rename with directory

On Fri, 22 Nov 2002 16:09:37 +0100, Götz Waschk <waschk informatik uni-rostock de> wrote:

> Am Freitag, 22. November 2002, 08:59:17 Uhr MET, schrieb Beto Reyes:
> > > This is easy, set the fill tag mask to %a/%t
> > It does not accept "/"...
> It's working fine for me (TM).

Version? (Pretty sure I need to upgrade anyways) I was hoping more for the current working directory, where the current working directory is inside the artist directory, so it would likely be something like "../%a/%t". I haven't had a chance to give it a shot, will this weekend. I have to many artists and tracks to work in the directory just above that one.

http://danconia.org