Re: [Easytag-mailing] Help with OGG files

Thanks Jérôme for your answer.

My files were made throught KDE3's kio_slave. All of them sounds good but I ran ogginfo command and this is what I got

Command:
ogginfo Track\ 01.ogg

Output:
filename=Track 01.ogg
header_integrity=pass
stream_integrity=pass
file_truncated=true
kde-encoder=kio_audiocd
version=0
channels=2
bitrate_upper=none
bitrate_nominal=none
bitrate_lower=none
bitrate_average=66072
length=206.978322
playtime=3:26

Maybe file_truncated=true is related with this error.

I will keep checking

Bye

Ps. Sorry for my english.

Jérôme COUDERC wrote:
Hi,

I don't know exactly how the OGG files are written, but it must use
something like the MD5 checksum to ckeck the integrity of the header,
and to prevent corrupted file.

As the error message was returned directly from the ogg libraries, I
suppose that yours files must be incomplete or corrupted...

Jerome

Nelson Arapé wrote:

Hello all

I have problems with OGG files. I can't change tags to those files

Error message:
ERROR: Failed to write comments to file '/home/narape/KDesktop/Alanis
Morissette/Under rug swept/Track 01.ogg' (Error writing stream to
output. Output stream may be corrupted or truncated.).

I am using easytag 0.20 (source rpm) / SUSE 7.2 (kernel 2.4.4,
glibc-2.2.2, gtk-1.2.10, libogg1.0rc3, libvorbis 1.0rc3)

Thanks in advance
Nelson

EasyTAG - Tag editor for MP3 and OGG files
http://easytag.sourceforge.net
--
Jerome COUDERC  <j couderc ifrance com>