Re: [Easytag-mailing] Help with OGG files

Hi,

I don't know exactly how the OGG files are written, but it must use
something like the MD5 checksum to ckeck the integrity of the header,
and to prevent corrupted file.

As the error message was returned directly from the ogg libraries, I
suppose that yours files must be incomplete or corrupted...

Jerome