[Easytag-mailing] can't compile unstable 0.17.2

the trouble is that in the configure, it gives me "warning: could not determine
id3lib version", and assumes version 3.7.13, which is wrong. (I have 3.8.0pre2
installed).  This gives me the "too many arguments to function 'ID3Field_GetASCII'
compile error.  How do i get it to recognize my version? id3lib works fine with
other apps, and appears to be installed. I bet it's probably some /usr/ vs
/usr/local/ thing, but i don't know.  any help?

thanks,

zach

Sign-up for your own FREE Personalized E-mail at Email.com
http://www.email.com/?sr=signup

Win the Ultimate Hawaiian Experience from Travelocity.
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;4018363;6991039;n?http://svc.travelocity.com/promos/winhawaii/