[Easytag-mailing] Re: EasyTAG 0.18 segfault on recursive artist setting

Hi Erik,

To identifiate the segfault, could you send me back the backtrace with
gdb?

gdb easytag
run
... reproduce the segfault ...
bt

and mail me the returned messages...

Cheers,
Jerome

--
EasyTAG - Tag editor for MP3 and OGG files
http://easytag.sourceforge.net