[Easytag-mailing] segfault - version 0.18 - recursive artist setting

First, I want to commend you on an excellent program for tagging a large
number of MP3 files. I've found it to be one of the most useful programs for
this purpose.

However, with version 0.16 I could select a top level directory (for an
artist for example), and then apply that artist tag to all of the files that
are in the directories below.

With version 0.18, it seems that a bug may have crept in. When I do this
now, I get a segmentation fault, and the program crashes.

Erik Ch. Ohrnberger
Erik_Ch_Ohrnberger Bigfoot com