Re: dtv-scan-tables

On Mi, 2016-06-15 at 20:52 +0100, Sebastian Pölsterl wrote:

Hi Jens,

I wasn't aware of pull request on github.

Yeah, that's an unfortunate thing with the GNOME mirror. I also missed
a couple of them on my repositories. Btw, the rest of his branch has
some interesting hook-up of geoclue with the setup wizard

Is this change specifically needed for Fedora? Or in other words,
would
the patch break the tuning page on other distros?

Yes, it will. Ubuntu and Debian have yet another variant. They use
/usr/share/dvb for the v5 data with subdirs atsc, av7110_loadkeys, dvb-
c, dvb-legacy, dvb-s, dvb-t, and isdb-t (dvb-legacy containing the v3
data)

But that's also broken with the current setup wizard :(

Actually I'm using Ubuntu and didn't notice the v5 in the directory
name in the pull request until now.

Thanks a lot for the grilo patch, I pushed it to master.

Hopefully I have time to push a new release on the weekend. Please
remind me if I forget.

Best regards,
Sebastian