Re: dtv-scan-tables

Hi Jens,

I wasn't aware of pull request on github.

Is this change specifically needed for Fedora? Or in other words, would the patch break the tuning page on other distros?

Thanks a lot for the grilo patch, I pushed it to master.

Hopefully I have time to push a new release on the weekend. Please remind me if I forget.

Best regards,
Sebastian