Re: API for Python modul gnomedvb

Hi,

I'm glad you like it.

Communication between the daemon and user interface is carried out via
dbus. The python code that does is at [1], any other language which
supports dbus is possible as well, of course.

With respect to API documentation, you might want too have a look at the
dbus interfaces implemented by the daemon at [2].

[1]:
https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-dvb-daemon/tree/client/gnomedvb/DBusWrapper.py
[2]: https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-dvb-daemon/tree/src/dbus

Best regards,