Re: Live channel streaming

Dear VIJAY,

it's true that watching multiple channels on the same TS should work,
I'm not sure if/how it works with respect to rygel, though.

What you could try first is to schedule two recordings at the same time
on two channels on the same TS. This way we would be able to narrow down
the cause, whether it's caused by streaming or not.

Best regards,
Sebastian