watch viaccess crypted sat tv

Hi everybody,
I want to use gnome-dvb to watch sat tv, witch is encrypted with viaccess. I have a Technisat sat-card and a Infinity USB card reader to plug an official card. Formerly, on Win***s, I used the UVCE descrambler plugin to decrypt the broadcast. But it seems that this plugin is only for Crimosoft. Can I decrypt without additional plugin or is there something to add to see viaccess crypted broadcasts in gnome-dvb ?
Thanx in advance

ChezDom

--
Utilisant le logiciel de courrier révolutionnaire d'Opera : http://www.opera.com/mail/