Re: 0-byte recordings

I've raised bug 677582.

Regards
Paul

On 31 May 2012 09:03, Sebastian Pölsterl <sebp k-d-w org> wrote:
Hi Paul,

thanks for tracking done the problem.

Could you please file a bug [1] and attach both channel files. In
addition, it would be great if you could upload a short recording of a
channel that was configured wrong. Hopefully I can use this to reproduce
the scanning behaviour on my side as well.

[1]: https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=dvb-daemon

Best regards,
Sebastian

--