Blogger and Wordpress.com with multiple blogs per account?

Hi there,

Not so long time ago I was able to post to Wordpress.com using an account that has more than one blog, by simply logging in as http://myblogone.wordpress.com/xmlrpc.php, http://myblogtwo.wordpress.com/xmlrpc.php, and so on as server address, then I was able to log on to the respective blog.  The new version seems to log me into the default blog (the one the same as my wordpress.com account username) without regard to whatever that is typed into the server address box.

Also I have a multiple blogger sites under my Gmail/Google account username.  I cannot seem to log in to any of the blogs.

How do I post to a blog if I have multiple blogs on an account?  I have no problem with Livejournal, since there is only one blog to my LJ account.

Thanks,