Re: 3.0.0 released

On Sat, 03 Oct 2009 13:21:41 +0200
Chuchi Perriman <chuchiperriman gmail com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> 	I have a problem compiling drivel from svn:
>
> blog_lj.c:255: error: format not a string literal and no format
> arguments

There is a bug in 3.0.0 where the --enable-compile-warnings option is
always enabled. This is causing problems on sparc, mips, mipsel and
armel.

Check the build command and see how many -W warnings are enabled.

> I'm using ubuntu karmic koala updated

I can't test that, I'm building on Debian sid.

I'm working on a fix for the compiler-warnings bug. For now, try
commenting out these lines in configure.ac:

GNOME_COMPILE_WARNINGS([maximum])
GNOME_CXX_WARNINGS

then run ./autogen.sh again.

This fix will be in 3.0.1, amongst others.

--

Neil Williams