Movable Type body+extended tabs?

Hi drivellers,

When using the web interface to Movable Type there are two tabs, one
for Body text and one for Extended text.

I have been told I should submit my blogs with only an into in the
Body tab and the bulk of the text in the Extended tab. Drivel seems to
have only one text field (besides the title) which I assume
corresponds to the Body tab. Is there a way to enter Extended text
too? Maybe there is a preferences option I missed?

Thanks
Rich

--
http://radanter.deviantart.com/