Re: problem with username including a space

2009/1/29 Richard Danter <radanter googlemail com>:
> Hi folks,
>
> I am trying to use Drivel for the first time with a Movable Type
> server. I have been given a username which includes a space character.
> Drivel (v2.0.3) complains when I enter the space and of course it
> fails to log me on.
>
> I am trying to get my username changed but assuming I can't is there a
> way to make this work? Can I get some debug info (without having to
> recompile) to verify this is the problem?

Problem solved!

I was able to change my username myself (which is odd because the
Admin for the site told me only they could do it and it would take a
long time to do).

But I also had to add an extra directory level to the URL.

Rich

--
http://radanter.deviantart.com/