Re: Continued development?

On 5/30/07, Todd Kulesza <todd dropline net> wrote:
Indeed, I haven't had nearly as much time as I'd like to hack on Drivel
lately.  The current code in SVN has had the networking subsystem
reworked (I believe it was pretty much finished back in January, which
was when I began to run out of free time and the project started to
suffer), but I never had a chance to update the GUI to match it.  If no
one is interested in fixing that up, it would be best to write patches
against the 2-0 branch.

Todd,

How big of a project would it be to fix up the GUI?  Can someone with
minimal C skills work on it, or is it a more complicated project?
What actually needs to happen?  If you would be willing and have time
to put bugs into bugzilla for what needs to happen, that would be
awesome.

I might be willing to work on this in my not-so-copious spare time if
it's not too huge of a project.  Otherwise, if no-one picks it up and
I can't do it, I'll probably start going through bugzilla and doing
patches against the 2-0 branch, like you suggest.  Would hate to waste
your work though, eh?

Jess