Re: Clearing vs closing an entry

Kurt,

It seems that it would be Drivel would be more HIG-compliant were "Clear
entry" to be moved from the Edit menu to the File menu and renamed
"Close entry" with a key-combo of Ctrl-W.

You're right, I never really thought of it that way. That's definitely something which should be fixed.

Sorry for the delayed response to this e-mail. I've been tied up with school for the past few months; I graduated in December, and have just begun to work full-time. I do hope to keep hacking on Drivel, but my schedules been pretty hectic for some time now. I've also read through your bugs in Bugzilla. I really appreciate them, and my lack of comments has only been due to a lack of time on my part. Hopefully that will soon change.

Cheers,
Todd