Re: myspace blog support?

John,

I don't have a myspace account, and didn't even know that it offered blogging ability. If, as Kurt mentioned, there is no public API for myspace, then there isn't a lot that we can do. Screen scraping (using Drivel to post to a generic HTML form) doesn't tend to work well; as soon as myspace changes their form, Drivel would break. If they ever do offer a public API, supporting it would definitely be a possibility.

Cheers,
Todd