Re: Question about Drivel - header/footer, template, or sig?

Christine,

No, there isn't a default template feature currently in Drivel. I like the idea, though! Definitely something to plan for a future release. If you have a patch to implement it, send it my way. The only comment I'd make is that gconf isn't the best place for a large template file; I would recommend using the drivel folder in ~/.gnome2.

Cheers,
Todd