Re: dogtail Dogtail on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS

Hi Fabian,

I've ran a couple of tests on focusing QPlainTextEdit - and dogtail
worked fine for me.
See attached source code for the app and tests in attachment.

I suppose the problem is either in outdated version or specific
QPlainTextEdit settings.
Could you please send us the version of the following packages installed:
 a) qt
 b) qt-at-spi
 c) at-spi2
 d) dogtail

I've used Fedora 18 with the following versions installed:
 a) qt 4.8.3-7
 b) qt-at-spi 0.3.1-3
 c) at-spi2 2.6.2-1
 d) dogtail latest from git (0.8 branch)

Could you also send the source code of both apps and tests (if possible)?

Thanks,
  Vadim