dogtail Dogtail on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS

Hi Dogtail Users,

i am trying to work with dogtail on my fresh Ubuntu 12.04 LTS installation.
I am trying to test a Qt demo application because the final software
to test will be a Qt Programm too. Everything installs without an error message.
The first thing i came up with was that sniff is not running. The error message
was that sniff could not register to at-spi at all. I updated to version 0.8.1 of dogtail,
now sniff is running.

Next i tried the application textedit from the qt demo application pool. Sniff shows
a lot of nodes that belong to that application. A second application is a simple
self written Qt Application consisting of a button and an QTPlainTextEdit field.
Sniff also shows correct informations for my tiny app. I set the accessible name
of the button to anDeleteText an of the plain text edit field to anTextField.

Now to my problems. Both elements could be reached by dogtail. But only the
button can get the focus. If i try to access the text field i get the message:
"Node focusable but I can't grabFocus". The accessible names are readable but
the textfield is not focusable. Maybe the QTPlainTextEdit is the problem?

What am i doing wrong? I thnk this is a rather easy case and so much trouble for
two ui elements.

Hope you can help me with that problems. If you need further informations please
let me now.

Fabian Boucsein