dogtail Dogtail 0.8.0beta5 negative values for Position

Hello All,

I am facing a peculiar problem. I have a hardware component and a control panel(cpl) provided for the same (can't name due to obvious reasons :) ). Now cpl is a typical GTK app with left pane as menu (rendered as table-cells).  I make a parent-child tree out of this table cell using position X, Y. However as soon as I add 2nd component, the cpl returns few menu items with high negative positional values. There can be 2 things. 1) issue is with gtk control tree building or with the way the cpl menu code is written or  2) the way dogtail sees it. I wanted to know the scenarios where dogtail might see positional values high negative.

Can anyone please help/explain this behavior.

Thanks,
Manish K Katoch