Re: dogtail -recorder not available in -0.8.0-1

Hi Manoj,

You might also want to have a look at the procedural examples. I am sure that with help of these, the epydoc and Sniff/Accercizer you will be able to make useful scripts for your apps in no time. Let us know if you need some help.

Cheers,
Vita

--
dogtail-list gnome org
#dogtail channel at freenode

Hi Vita,

Thanks for the reply. I was looking for any tools which can help me to automate the desktop application testing process. I found dogtail-recorder best suited for my job. Unfortunately it has been dropped. Still looking forward to get it back. Till then as per your suggestion I'll try to manage it by the help of some other tools like Sniff or Accercizer.

Thanks,
Manoj