Re: dogtail Fwd: how to use -recorder ?

Gautam Ravi wrote:

> [...]

That's a strange error. The latest version of dogtail is 0.6.1, which fixes some bugs. You might want to try that. If your distro doesn't have it, you should tell them to update it or get it from here:

http://people.redhat.com/zcerza/dogtail/releases/

> Am I using dogtail-recorder in the correct way? Can any one suggest me what should I do further?
> I wanted to record my applications behaviour .

No, this is just a bug that is almost certainly fixed.

Zack