dogtail how to use -recorder ?

Hi all,

I have a GTK+ application. I have to record all the things that I am doing with that application up to a particular time.
I know that dogtail can do that.
I installed the dogtail version 0.6.0 . I tried a few of the examples in that w r t gedit and it was working fine.

When i typed the command #dogtail-recorder  in the command prompt I got some error messages like,

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/dogtail-recorder", line 5, in ?
    from dogtail.utils import checkForA11yInteractively
ImportError: cannot import name checkForA11yInteractively

Am I using dogtail-recorder in the correct way? Can any one suggest me what should I do further?
I wanted to record my applications behaviour .

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
R Gautam