Re: dogtail Ubuntu packages for latest ?

Albert Vilella wrote:
Hi all,
Hi Albert,

The latest release of dogtail seems to be quite enticing... but I
couldn't make it to install under Ubuntu Edgy (the dev version right
now)...
We don't currently have any Ubuntu (or even Debian) users contributing patches to dogtail or pyspi's build systems; I'm not surprised at all that it's not working. I don't know what version is in Ubuntu, but I'd guess it's pretty old.

Anyone? Does dogtail only depend on pyspi? which python ver do I need?
Dogtail should work with any python version of 2.3+. For a full list of dependencies you can see dogtail.spec in CVS; that's always up-to-date.

Zack