Re: dogtail Application Query

On Tue, 2006-09-05 at 11:28 -0700, David Murray wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've been interested in using dogtail to automated a GUI application
> on the UNIX platform and was wondering how to get started.

I think you can learn some basic on python. You know, the dogtail is
written in python. More you know about python, more easily to master the
dogtail.

After then, you can read the example scripts shipped with dogtail
package. I think they are easy to understand and they are also good
examples for you to write new scripts for your applications.