Re: dogtail Application Query

dogtail is most definitely not Red-Hat-only! I don't personally have an Ubuntu install to test or work with (nor do I have the time to do so), but I would absolutely accept well-formed, sane patches to fix distribution-specific problems. If you can't write patches, I can still read bug reports. :)

Zack

Wilbur Harvey wrote:
I think it is RedHat only.
I have tried several times but have never been able to get it to work on Ubuntu.
Wilbur