Re: dogtail epiphany testing tool

Thank you I have what I believe that I need to go forward.

Bob Teeter

"Zack Cerza" <zcerza redhat com>
Sent by: dogtail-list-bounces gnome org

11/09/2006 10:54 AM

BTeeter decare com
cc
dogtail-list gnome org
Subject

BTeeter decare com wrote:
> I cannot find the modules used in the example from the magazine articles
> or you examples on Fedora 5.  I have dogtail-0.6.0-2.fc5 installed.  Is
> there a later release that has this item in it.   If the module has not
> been formally released is it possible to get an AS IS copy for
> experimentation.

Hi Bob,

For 0.6.0 we split out the app wrappers, since they were needing a
different maintenance schedule than dogtail proper, and we didn't always
have time to update them before a release. They are in the dogtail-tests
module, now:

http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/dogtail-tests/appwrappers/

Below the appwrappers directory there are some examples that use them.
And yes, these are provided "as is" - but we certainly accept patches to
update them.

Zack