Re: dogtail epiphany testing tool

BTeeter decare com wrote:
I cannot find the modules used in the example from the magazine articles or you examples on Fedora 5. I have dogtail-0.6.0-2.fc5 installed. Is there a later release that has this item in it. If the module has not been formally released is it possible to get an AS IS copy for experimentation.
Hi Bob,

For 0.6.0 we split out the app wrappers, since they were needing a different maintenance schedule than dogtail proper, and we didn't always have time to update them before a release. They are in the dogtail-tests module, now:

http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/dogtail-tests/appwrappers/

Below the appwrappers directory there are some examples that use them. And yes, these are provided "as is" - but we certainly accept patches to update them.

Zack