dogtail Problem in Dogtail installation

Dear Guys,
I introduce my self, my name is Sankar. I need your help to use Dogtail.

I am using Fedora Core 6. I am new to Fedora. When i installed  Fedora, I included AT-SPI,Python and ImageMagic package.

I downloaded pyspi-0.6.1 and dogtail-0.6.1 from your website.

I could not find how to install the pyspi-0.6.1.

But i use the following command to install. I got the following error.

[root Success pyspi-0.6.1]# python setup.py install --prefix=/usr/local

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "setup.py", line 12, in ?
    raise ImportError, inst
ImportError: No module named Pyrex.Distutils
[root Success pyspi-0.6.1]#

After then i installed Dogtail-0.6.0 using the following command.
# ./setup.py install --prefix=/usr/local

It installed Successfully.

After then i run the file "gedit-test-utf8-procedural-api
.py" from examples folder.

I got the following error.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "gedit-test-utf8-procedural-api.py ", line 4, in ?
    from dogtail.config import config
ImportError: No module named dogtail.config

I know you are very busy. But please, help me fix the problem and to learn how to use dogtail. Your help is very much appreciated.

Our company want to use Dogtail to test our product. So its an urgent task for me. Please Help me. Thanks in advance.

Regards
Sankar
+60 16 683 7884