dogtail-devel Is dogtail still being activbely developed?

I'm seeing the signs of a dead project here.

The example code hasn't been touched in at least six months - most have
been unchanged for two years.

There's next to no traffic on this reflector.

I've been almost as frustrated with LDTP, but they've got _some_ docs,
and bugs are being found and fixed and people are talking about features
there.

So I gotta ask, where's the action here?  Why is there still no
documented API?  Is it time to try ldtp on RHEL5?

  // Wally