dogtail-devel How to get the dimension of an application

Hello,
I am trying to "remote-control" a VNC session using Dogtail raw input module. I need only to typeText in the VNC window and that's working fine provided that the window has received focus.

My question is: Is there an easy way to get the window dimensions (x,y, w, h) once I have the application object returned from Dogtail. I've tried exploring atspi.Application which I believe is the underlying accessible object but couldn't find how to get a gtk.gdk.Window() object from that.

I am not a GTK expert and any tips are welcome.

Thanks,
Alexander.