Re: Feedback on users/evolution/3.22/calendar-sharing-information.page

Hi Siegfried,

On Tue, 2017-05-16 at 10:58 +0200, Siegfried wrote:
I just have installed calibre on a freedombox to synchronize my
calendre, I use evolution on ubuntu 16.04.
I obviously made an error of some sort and wanted to correct the
address of freedombox in evolution.
But I cannot, -I just can look in options that I have chosen WebDAV and
CalDAV as publication media, but I do not even see what I have done,
and of course I cannot change anything. I have looked in
~./.configuration/evolution, there is nothing at all.

Can anybody help me?

Please see
https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/problems-getting-help.html

Thanks,