Re: Feedback on users/orca/3.24/index.page

Thank you for your response.

On 6 Jun 2017 4:55 pm, "Andre Klapper" <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
Hi Rajkumar,

On Tue, 2017-06-06 at 00:50 +0530, Rajkumar santhanam wrote:
> I am Rajkumar from Chennai I am studying ethical hacking for that we
> use Kali linex we could not install this screen reading software in
> this operating system can you suggest any idea for that please give
> me a quick reply

If there are some issues with Orca on Kali specifically, please contact
a Kali support forum or mailing list.

Generally speaking, "could not install this software" will not be
enough information to help you. See
https://www.gerv.net/hacking/how-to-ask-good-questions/

Cheers,
andre