Re: Feedback on users/orca/3.24/index.page

Hi Rajkumar,

On Tue, 2017-06-06 at 00:50 +0530, Rajkumar santhanam wrote:
I am Rajkumar from Chennai I am studying ethical hacking for that we
use Kali linex we could not install this screen reading software in
this operating system can you suggest any idea for that please give
me a quick reply

If there are some issues with Orca on Kali specifically, please contact
a Kali support forum or mailing list.

Generally speaking, "could not install this software" will not be
enough information to help you. See
https://www.gerv.net/hacking/how-to-ask-good-questions/

Cheers,
andre