Re: Feedback on users/gnome-boxes/3.24/disk-images.page

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the feedback.

On Thu, May 4, 2017 at 4:07 PM, Daniel Aleksandersen <code daniel priv no> wrote:
This section should be expaned with information on backing up and restoring boxes. I backed up just the folder mentioned in this text but then I didn’t have everything needed to recover the virtual box.
Originally the page was meant to indicate just the location of the images, a question that came up more than once. You're right that complete backup instructions would be more useful. At this point that requires some command line manipulation of the XML file, so a Backup page will be added to the "Advanced topics" section.

Mike