Bookmarks - Feedback on users/epiphany/3.24/browse-web.page

I am using Web 3.18.11 on Lubuntu 16.04. It seems to be a highly usable alternative to Firefox or Chromium
and loads and renders pages very quickly and reliably on my old, low powered netbook.

My question concerns bookmarks access. Most web browsers offer a bookmark shortcut; a toolbar link or a
keyboard shortcut. With my present configuration, neither seems to be available.  I did not notice any
bookmark references in Web's documentation.  I understand that, as a Gnome app, Web is designed to integrate
into the Gnome desktop. Is the lack of such a link due to the LXDE configuration of Lubuntu?

While not a deal breaker the bookmark shortcut would definitely be a nice to have. Any suggestions regarding
this would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Stan Dobbs