Feedback on users/tomboy/1.14/note-edit-prefs.page

No search function on web page

Tomboy Notes: How do change the sync configuration?

I mis-configured it on installing it on a new Linux Mint operating system. I have been using Tomboy Notes for over a year, but the program is not recognizing my old notes on a fresh system install.

Now I have un-installed it completely and have deleted all of the tomboy files that I can find. But when I re-install it, the program returns to it's previous configuration. What I want is to use Tomboy Notes that I have been making for over 1 year. I can't get the program to recognize them. And the current install is dump files into my common user account directory. The program won't allow me to change this.

Oh. Don't ask me to log into Gnome.org. There is something on the Gnome account creation page required to create an account which is not showing up on my Firefox web browser.

Lloyd Hayes