Feedback on gnome-devel-demos/3.18/guitar-tuner.cpp.page

Hello! I know the basics of programming but I had never created ui. So I have a problem with creating ui for
guitar tuner.  (https://developer.gnome.org/gnome-devel-demos/unstable/guitar-tuner.cpp.html.en) I can't
separate button box for naming. When I'm trying to name the first box, it's naming the all boxes. It seems
like a whole object. I can't understand what I'm doing wrong. I had read this article for many times and
still have no idea why. Can you explain me what I should to do?

Best regards, Konstantin Zhvakin